Bahrain Airport Services (BAS) was founded in 1977 to provide fully integrated airport services at Bahrain International Airport. Supported by a human capital of approximately 3000 staff, BAS is an ISAGO accredited Ground Service Provider which owns and operates four distinct business units.
Responsible for creating food plans and nutrition programs, and oversee meal preparation.
Ensure that all the meals are prepared according to the dietary requirements following the agreed standards.
• High School Diploma.
• Degree in Nutrition & Dietetics.
• Minimum of 5 years experience as a Nutritionist of which at least 2 years in a health care establishment.
• Ability to work well with others within a culturally diverse environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Willingness to learn new skills and participate in ongoing training sessions.
If this sounds like the job you have been looking for, please send your CV to
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.