Bahrain Ship Repairing and Engineering Company (BASREC), cherishes a rich history that stands for the ship repairing industry in the Arabian Gulf. As one of prominent ship repair yards in the Middle East, BASREC now steps towards its half a century of success in the industry. Even though our core business is ship repairing and allied engineering services for commercial and naval ships, we are also engaged in the repair of small boats, and inspection and repair of containers, service and repair of marine and industrial pumps through our subsidiary. The is situated at close proximity to the Mina Salman Port.
The successful candidate must have:
1. Minimum 3-4 years of book keeping/ accounting experience
2. Knowledge of general accounting principles
3. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and must have worked
on accounting package.
4. Must have superior oral and written communication skills
5. Self motivated, ability to work without supervision.
Interested Candidates should apply with full C.V to the following address:
PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT, P.O.BOX 568, Kingdom of Bahrain Fax: (00973) 17729891,