Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards. The company was founded in 1997 with the aim to become a hospitality industry leader through establishing a world class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts. Building on this success, in 2004 Jumeirah Group became a member of Dubai Holding – a collection of leading Dubai-based businesses and projects – in line with a new phase of growth and development for the Group.
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag on at all times.
• To collect the section key against signature and room report from the Housekeeping office and return them at the end of the shift.
• To clean each room assigned thoroughly, making the necessary arrangement in guest rooms and replenishing linen and guest supplies.
• To do special general cleaning in guest rooms as per Housekeeping schedule and occupancy level.
• To clean exit staircases and pantries on the floor level assigned to.
• To clean and store all the equipment in its proper place.
• To re-stock the trolley for the next day.
• To clean assigned area or outlet thoroughly, making the necessary arrangement, replenishing linen and guest supplies in specific areas.
For More : Click Here