In 1957, Ratilal Jethalal Salot founded Vijay Machinery Stores in Mumbai (then Bombay) and traded in fire extinguishers and machinery parts.
His sons Khantilal and Jitendra joined the business by 1960 and the business started growing. Between then and 1969, state-of-the-art factories and offices were opened in Mumbai and in Umbergaon, (Gujarat).
Between 1970 and 1977, Vijay sourced the best technology from the West and was the first in India to design, manufacture and execute turnkey projects in CO2 fire extinguisher systems, smoke detection systems, fire alarm systems and BCF extinguishers.
In 1978, for the first time in India, 100% indigenous manufacturing of fire fighting vehicles commenced at the Umbergaon factory.
1. SR. PROJECT ENGINEERS (FIRE FIGHTING & FIRE ALARM EXP)
2. ESTIMATION ENGINEERS (FIRE FIGHTING & FIRE ALARM)
3. DESIGN ENGINEERS (FIRE FIGHTING & FIRE ALARM)
4. DRAFTSMAN (FIRE FIGHTING & FIRE ALARM)
5. SALES MANAGER – FIRE FIGHTING
6. SALES ENGINEER –FIRE FIGHTING
7. FIRE FIGHTING ENGINEERS
8. FIRE ALARM ENGINEERS
9. FIRE FIGHTING SUPERVISOR
10. FIRE ALARM SUPERVISORS
Mention the position name in Subject when applying. (Indian with Transferable visa & NOC will be preferred).
Emai : firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Date : 3-May-2016