Job Position –
1. Project Manager
2. Construction Manager
3. Material Engineer
4. Planning Engineer
5. Site Engineer
6. HSE Engineer
7. Safety Officer
8. Project Engineer
9. Office Engineer
10. QA / QC Engineer
11. Quantity Surveyor
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 30th Jan, 2018
Salary – Not Specified
Job source – Gulf News
Job Description :-
An infrastructure works company based in Dubai requires candidates for the above positions.
Project manager 15 year experience required. Construction manager 10 year experience required. All other candiidates must have infrastruture and road experience.
Job responsibilities –
• Leads the fruitful conveyance of complex client IT Infrastructure ventures from arranging, plan to execution.
• Deals with the venture from begin to consummation including the determination of task dangers and issues.
• Oversees little to medium or a segment of bigger, more unpredictable client IT Infrastructure ventures.
• Gives initiative and administration of the undertaking group.
• Guarantees venture targets and execution measurements are accomplished.
• Guarantees that venture deliverable meet the required quality principles and are acknowledged by the client.
• In charge of the creation and refreshing of the undertaking calendar and plan with budgetary, asset and material prerequisites.
• In charge of consistent client and inward task status and undertaking budgetary detailing.
• In charge of sorting out and driving venture group and task administration group gatherings.
• Responsible for the Project Budget.
• Partakes in the planning of recommendations and understandings.
• Regulates venture staff including venture engineers, both on-and seaward group, merchants, accomplices or subcontractors.
• Presents benefit business incentive to clients for new or existing business.
• Catching key Lessons learnt and Best Practices which can be utilized to enhance AS Service conveyance execution
• Constantly concentrates on venture conveyance greatness and abnormal state of consumer loyalty.
• Manufacture tight working association with CIS seaward conveyance groups.
• Great business judgment, an agreeable, open correspondence style, and a readiness and capacity to work with clients and groups.
• Applicant will answer to CIS TS lead for DACH and be a piece of the European Program Management Expertise group.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress