Job Position –
2. Chief Accountant
3. General Accountant
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – dec 30, 2017
Salary – Attractive Salary
Education Level- Not Specified
Job source – Gulf News
Job Description :-
(Billingual,preferably with experience in typing service firms)
2. General Accountant
(3-5 years experience required)
3. Chief Accountant
(Billingual, preferably experience in school,food&beverages industry)
Job responsibilities –
• Plans resource, risk, and capital record sections by arranging and investigating account data
• Reports money related exchanges by entering account data
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business trades are recorded
• Refresh cash due and issue sales
• Refresh loan boss liabilities and perform bargains
• Help with keeping an eye on of costs, fund records et cetera as doled out.
• Refresh leaser liabilities and perform bargains.
• Refresh budgetary data in databases to ensure that information will be exact and in a flash available when required.
• Prescribes money related activities by breaking down bookkeeping choices
• Abridges current money related status by gathering data; getting ready asset report, benefit and misfortune explanation, and different reports
• Keeps up budgetary security by following interior controls.
• Gets ready installments by confirming documentation, and asking for distributions.
• Answers bookkeeping method inquiries by investigating and translating bookkeeping arrangement and directions.
• Follows government, state, and nearby budgetary lawful prerequisites by concentrate existing and new enactment, authorizing adherence to necessities, and exhorting administration on required activities.
• Gets ready exceptional budgetary reports by gathering, dissecting, and abridging account data and patterns.
• Keeps up client certainty and secures operations by keeping money related data classified.
• Keeps up proficient and specialized learning by going to instructive workshops; looking into proficient productions; building up individual systems; taking part in proficient social orders.
• Achieves the come about by playing out the obligation.
• Adds to collaboration by achieving related outcomes as required.
• Substantiates monetary exchanges by examining archives
• Keeps up bookkeeping controls by getting ready and prescribing arrangements and strategies
• Aides bookkeeping administrative staff by organizing exercises and noting questions
• Accommodates monetary inconsistencies by gathering and examining account data
• Secures money related data by finishing information base reinforcements
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress