Job Position – Administration And Operations Officer Job
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 13th Nov 2017
Salary – 7500 AED
Work Experience 1-2 Years
Job source – Careers in Gulf
Business operating in the interior designing industry.
Exciting opportunity with progression available. Candidates from Philippines are preferred.
An exciting and challenging role waits for a person interested in operations and administration. The purpose of the role will be to oversee and coordinate day to day customer service working closely with the marketing and sales teams you will also be handling queries and requests of clients/distributors, assisting customers, processing orders, and ensuring the best possible service is given to all customers and clients.
Processing orders on behalf of company distributors:
– Validating product availability, invoicing, providing shipping advice and confirming orders.
– Prepairing tender bid documentation
– Arrange transport for products and oversee the delivery process.
Assist the distribution staff in processing orders via companys online store:
– Set up and manage user accounts
– Train staff and clients on how to use the online store
– Assist with the roll out of companies new online store
Provide support to customers and business partners:
– Act as a main point of contact for all clients/distributors via tele[phone, email and online portals
– Resolve queries in a timely manner
– Train new and existing clients/distributors on product knowledge and order management
Improve Customer Experience of the brand:
– Run customer satisfaction surveys
– Identify customers needs and ensure that the brand are meeting them/identify new ways to meet customer needs Assist the Sales and Marketing team:
– Coordinate with both teams when preparing for conferences
– Ensure availability of products for events as and when needed
– Attend product launches as and when required
– Assist with defining country specific marketing needs
Supporting sales analysts:
– Assist sales managers in demand planning for units
– Assist with developing local price policies
– Provide and prepare sales data for sales staff, clients and distributors
Support Financial process:
– Provide invoices for contract payments and marketing activities
Candidate should have good communication and data entry skills a bachelor degree will be preferred and required experience is 0-2 years.
Interested candidates can forward their resumes to our HR manager at hamdanbb92(at)gmail.com
We shall prefer a candidate from Philippines. Candidate should be highly motivated and hardworking. Should have good communication skills and could become a team member. Should be passionate about Administration and Operational job. Bachelors degree will be an advantage. Experience requirement is 0-2 years.
Interested candidates can send their resume to our HR manager at hamdanbb92(at)gmail.com
|Contact Person||Hamdan Mir|