Canadian Natural is one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers in the world. The Company continually targets cost effective alternatives to develop our portfolio of projects and to deliver our defined growth plan, thereby creating value for shareholders. We have a proven, effective, value driven strategy that works.
We have an effective and efficient, diversified combination of assets in North America, the North Sea and Offshore Africa, which enables us to generate significant value, even in challenging economic environments. We continually strive for safe, effective, efficient and environmentally responsible operations while developing our diverse asset base.
Our balanced mix of natural gas, light crude oil, heavy crude oil, bitumen and synthetic crude oil (“SCO”) represents one of the strongest and most diverse asset portfolios of any energy producer in the world. As we develop our assets, the Company is transitioning to a long-life, low decline asset base which provides increasing and sustainable free cash flow.
Asset Integrity Lead – Horizon Oil Sands
• Spearhead a culture of personal and process safety within your team and peers
• Provide consistent work direction and performance management to the team
• Ensure adequate staffing resources are available to provide Asset Integrity Engineering services as required by the business units
• Develop and monitor team training, budget and expense activities
• Maintain a commitment to developing your staff both technically and professionally by ensuring they have the tools and resources to excel in their roles
For More : Click Here
Environmental Coordinator – Horizon Oil Sands
• Maintain the operation of the bird deterrent systems
• Manage bird deterrent hazing and monitoring crews
• Assess efficacy of bird management programs and develop programs and systems to enhance capability
• Management of bird monitoring data and preparation of maps and reports
• Coordinate with regulatory agencies on matters pertaining to the bird deterrents, monitoring and regulatory compliance
• Ensure that the deterrent systems are effective and implement improvements to the systems as required
• Report bird incidents internally and to regulatory agencies as required
For More : Click Here