Senior Manger Revenue Accounting
to be part of our finance team based in Bahrain.
• Safeguarding and timely collection and accounting of revenue documents.
• Financial advice / guidance to Commercial department and Senior Management to analyse the revenue and help in securing more revenue.
• Ensure proper accounting policies are adhered too, as well as enhancing controls over revenue documents and revenue leakages.Motivate subordinates and efficiently run the department, through cost reduction initiativesand employee management.
1. Provide business support where requiredand prepare the Department’s annual plans, capital and operating budgets.and prepare the department’s annual plans, capital and operating budgets.
2. Exercise effective management other Department’s staff in terms of selecting, training, development, motivating, evaluating and disciplining subordinates.
3. Acquire and maintain up-to-date information on the developments in aline revenue earning activities
4. Ensure staff are fully briefed and updated on the Company/IATA tariffs and rule as well as Agency, Ground Handling, Pool another Commercial Agreements (including collateral and Multilateral agreements), through liaison with departments within in Commerce Division.
5. Plan, develop and manage Revenue’s systems and procedure documents, including the processing of revenue documents Ensure they conform with optimum requirements for accuracy, timeliness and fraud monitoring. Liaise closely with Revenue Management Division and Management Services in this respect.
6. Reviewing and development of the monthly revenue reports
7. Liaise with internal and external auditors to facilitate regular and exceptional audit review. Comment and implement audit recommendations. Define and implement adequate systems to discharge above accountabilities effectively.
8. Ensure liaison with and provide counsel and assistance to the Sales and Marketing Planning within Commercial Division in respect of their management of revenue accounts and liaise closely with outstation Area Managers and Commercial Management to ensure their information needs are met.
9. Review and analyze all commercial deals and make necessary comments to Commercial Division towards preventing loss, simplification, sorting out the disputes with parties, etc. Experience and Education
Experience and Education:
• 15+ years experience in Senior Managerial roles and Airline Revenue/Accounting field.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Busirie); Administration.
• CPA/ACCA or accredited major accounting certification.
• Certificates in IATA and Revenue Accounting IATA modules, is an added benefit. At Gulf Air, we offer a competitive salary package with a wide
range of benefits.
To grow your career beyond the horizon apply online at gulfaircareers.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more information about Gulf Air, visitwww.gulfair.com