Gulf Warehousing Company Qsc (GWC) is in the business of providing high-quality logistics services that give our customers a competitive advantage in Qatar and the Middle East markets. Established in 2003, GWC is the largest one-stop-shop logistics and supply chain service provider in Qatar offering warehousing, freight forwarding, transportation, international moving, records management, sport logistics,asset management and supply chain consulting solutions to various industry verticals.
Driver – Distributor
1) Ensures delivery vehicle is clean and in working condition
2) Ensures orders are accurate and checked before loading
3) Ensures items and equipment are loaded neatly and secured properly inside a delivery vehicle
4) Ensures item temperature delivery requirements are strictly followed and implemented
5) Guides delivery assistant in the delivery process
6) Responsible for constantly communicating and reporting to the Distribution Supervisor delivery progress
Customer Service Officer
1. Coordinates with the Clients / Client Representatives to meet their requirements
2. Creates Advance Shipment Notice (ASN), Receiving Tally Sheet (RTS), Picking Lists (PL) and Shipment Orders (SO) in the Warehouse Management System (EXceed)
3. Creates and Manages Non Conformance Reports (NCRs) when goods are damaged or received not as per packing lists
4. Creates of Stock Keeping Unit (SKU), Pack Key and updates data in coordination with Operations team.
5. Compiles and verifies the accuracy of stock reports as required by clients on a regular basis.
6. Verifies the System documents with Physical documents (Invoice, Purchase Order).
7. Manage the tariff setting of clients in EXceed.
8. Ensures the services provided to the clients are according to the customer profile.
9.Coordinate with other Departments to provide a complete solution to clients (e.g. Transport for vehicle use, Finance for Invoice queries)
10. Maintains FEFO standards integrity for food items and FIFO standards for non food items
11. Record any customer complaints and escalate these to their supervisor immediately
12.Complete ad hoc requests from either clients or management.
1. Assists the Warehouseman, Team Leaders, MHE Operators in Loading, Unloading, Segregation, Sorting, and Dispatches.
2. Responsible for regular housekeeping tasks such as cleaning which does not fall within
the purview of the Contractors
3. Undertakes other assignments, or duties as required
4. Packing and Re-packing of the wooden cases
5. Assistance in Fabrication of boxes for material preservation & shipping
6. Assisting warehouse team during removals or re-location
Supervisor – Fire Inception
1) Inspects places of public assembly such as warehouses, steel structure stadiums, auditoriums, halls, industrial, and institutional occupancies for compliance with local fire prevention regulations; orders corrections of hazardous conditions.
2) Prepares detailed discrepancy reports for building owners/managers to indicate deficiencies and suggests remedies for correction.
3) Assumes control of fire scenes and provides for the security of evidence until completion of the investigation.
4) Prepares investigation reports.
5) Testifies in trials, hearings, and depositions; participates in searches, seizures and confiscations.
6) Performs review of building plans and specifications for compliance with applicable codes and ordinances.
7) Develops materials such as slides, films, audio visuals, pamphlets and brochures to be utilized in presenting safety programs.
8) Performs related work as needed.
For More : Click Here