Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards. The company was founded in 1997 with the aim to become a hospitality industry leader through establishing a world class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts. Building on this success, in 2004 Jumeirah Group became a member of Dubai Holding – a collection of leading Dubai-based businesses and projects – in line with a new phase of growth and development for the Group.
Health & Safety Coordinator
• Respond to queries from the business with regards to HSE policy, systems and procedures. This will include location of departmental documentation and policy forms and templates.
• Support activities relating to HSE group and department priorities, Projects, Workshops and other related tasks. Liaison role with HSE management team.
• Follow-up pending activities with Senior Management proactively.
• Assist with the compilation and design of various reports such as Board Reports, DH Reports, Audit and Risk Reports and compiling agenda and taking minutes of departmental meetings.
• Support projects related to improvements of the HSE framework in conjunction with the HSE department.
• Assist in planning and organising HSE training courses, managing HSE technical training on the L&D training calendar and related events such as the Annual Leadership Conference and Strategy meetings.
• Create and design templates and PowerPoint presentations for communicating information imaginatively.
• Update P&L, Finance related and other administrative tasks (Expense claims, Telephone bills, Vacation calendar, etc.).
• Be thoroughly aware of and responsible for the maintenance of the P-Drive and its folder structure.
• Support the Group Director of HSE in his daily tasks like Scheduling & admin.
For More : Click Here