As an international school located in Bahrain, we aim to provide a safe, inclusive and caring environment in which young people can learn to live and work together in a spirit of harmony and mutual respect. We encourage each student to play an active role in school life, both in and out of the classroom.
We are fortunate to have a very supportive and interested parent body and we encourage open, two-way communication between home and school. We welcome constructive feedback on how we are doing because it helps us to grow and improve.
We are proud of our school and of the achievements of the members of our school community but we are not complacent. We seek to continuously improve the quality of our facilities and the educational programs we offer to better serve our students’ learning and personal development.
EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED TEACHING STAFF
for the KG, Elementary, Middle & High School for all subjects for the new academic year 2016-17. Prospective candidates should have:
• Minimum 5 Years Teaching Experience
• Bachelor degree in the respective teaching field
• Teaching Diploma & Certificate
• A good work ethic and commitment to helping children achieve their best
• An ability to work with students of all ability levels
• Strong classroom management skills
• Strong organizational & IT skills
• An ability to communicate in both Arabic and English.
Send your CV and letter of interest nth a photo and the names of too professional referees to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax # 13666554