Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA).It is through our operating excellence and our innovation in global energy that we are safely and reliably delivering LNG to our customers around the globe, from our world-class facilities in Qatar.The shareholders of the Qatargas 1 are Qatar petroluem,Exxonmobile,Total Mitsui and Marubeni.Qatargas II a joint venture of Qatar Petroleum and ExxonMobile. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA).
Senior Legal Counsel
1. Provide Legal advice to relevant internal departments on legal issues referred by General Counsel.
2. Draft, review and negotiate contracts on behalf of Qatargas ventures, and ensure that requisite corporate governance procedures are met with respect to contractual arrangements.
3. Review and draft internal policies and regulations
4. Provide advice and guidance on corporate governance issues, and ensure that legal advice given is consistent with the relevant company’s corporate governance regime.
5. Develop standard agreemeents and protocols for use by the wider Legal Department.
6. Carry out such other duties as requested by the General Counsel and/or Chief Executive Officer.
For More : Click Here
1. Conduct site visits and verify the quantity of jobs completed for Scaffolding, Painting, Insulation and Civil Services with respect to the respective invoice/s submitted by the Contractors as per established contract terms and conditions.
2. Prepare bill of quantity, progress reports, tracking and coordinate with contractors as per the instructions from the Supervisor.
3. Collect official price revision indexes, as specified in the contract.
4. Prepare monthly valuations together with the necessary documentation and approvals.
5. Keep track of additional work and ensure the same is identified & billed, and provide advice on contractual claim.
For More : Click Here