1. Business Analyst
2. Senior Accountant
3. Data Entry Clerk
4. Sales Secretary/Coordinator
5. Safety Officer
6. Site Technician
7. QC Engineer
8. Lab Technician
9. Plant Electrical Foreman
10. Plant Mechanical Foreman
11. Auto Electrician
12. Electrical Engineer – Pump Maintenance
13. Pump Electrician
14. Generator Technician
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 4th Feb, 2018
Salary – Not Specified
Job source – Linkedin
Job Description :-
We are hiring at unimix for new staffs. Interested candidates kindly sens your updated cv.
Job responsibilities –
1. Help the Controller with the day-today, month to month and year-end tasks of the Accounting/Finance Department including spending survey and examination
2. Play out the preparing and recording of records payable exchanges and guarantee that all solicitations and staff repayments are paid precisely and as per Finance approaches and methods
3. Deal with the handling of money receipts, recording of income and receivable and work intimately with the AR Accountant to guarantee that incomes and receivables in the framework are accommodated
4. Confirmation of cost bills and framework refreshing.
5. Money compromise and store affirmation on everyday schedule.
6. Stock control and check re-arrange amount.
7. In charge of Purchase order and guarantee stock accessibility
8. Oversee trivial money identified with office Expenses. Mastercard compromise.
9. Accept AR obligations at centers in AR Accountant nonattendance
10. Get ready solicitations and explanation of records as and when required.
11. Gathering of late records and patient records compromise.
12. Perform general records examination and compromises, including bank explanations, settled resources, boss’ advantage costs, accumulations and prepaid costs.
13. Help on the yearly reviews
14. Month to month shutting of patient record, negligible money.
15. Documenting and record maintenance.
16. Play out the handling of useful and advantages cost portions, month to month accumulations, amortization of prepaid costs, settled resources devaluation and recording of altering and renaming diary passages, if fundamental.
17. Ought to have the capacity to deal with the whole bookkeeping exercises autonomously.
18. Planning of bank reconciliations,financial articulations, payables and receivables. and so forth.
19. Assess income and uses and exercise monetary control over ensure spending plans, responsibilities.
20. Secures bookkeeping and money related data by finishing database reinforcements.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress