Job Position –
1. Mechanical engineer
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 23rd dec, 2017
Salary – Not Specified
Job source – Gulf News
Job Description :-
Required for a firefighting company in sharjah.
1. Mechanical engineer (3yr exp)
2. Technician (3yr exp in fire alarm & fire fighting)
Job responsibilities –
. In charge of setting up a wide range of vouchers i.e. Money Bank Receipts and Payment, Booking Liability, Invoicing, Contra and Journal Vouchers.
. In charge of keeping up the unimportant money of the organization.
. Get ready day by day MIS reports for administration.
. Get ready Monthly Reconciliation Statements – for Bank and also Vendor/Customer if required.
. Get ready LPO for the products and start the installment procedures including for propel installments.
. Confirmation of all banks stores and posting of accumulations in gathering programming.
. Accommodate Commissions with the Banks and Prepare Invoices for banks and business customers.
. Every day refreshing maturing of the records Receivables/Payables.
. Refresh records for Fixed Assets and all other monetary reports as fundamental.
. Get ready devaluation timetable of settled resources.
. Get ready month to month Collection Statements for Banks.
. Keep up the general record graph of records and Reconcile sub-record to general record account adjusts.
. Getting ready month to month asset report, wage explanation and changes in money related position/spending fluctuation investigation.
· Cash Flow projection, examination, observing on general premise.
· Ensuring all exchanges are recorded in time and with appropriate supporting, check and furthermore substantial endorsements as it were.
· Prepare Profit Center Wise Cost and Income Reports and month to month examination.
· Proper Bank liasioning and office ideal use.
· Ensure bookkeeping, endorsements and control through legitimate MIS announcing for every single auxiliary worry too.
· Responsible for getting ready/checking a wide range of vouchers i.e. Money Bank Receipts and Payment, Booking Liability, Invoicing, Contra and Journal Vouchers.
· Responsible for keeping up and controlling the frivolous money of the organization.
· Prepare every day/periodical MIS reports for administration.
· Prepare Monthly Reconciliation Statements – for Bank and additionally Vendor/Customer if required.
· Prepare LPO for the products and start the installment procedures including for propel installments.
· Verification of all banks stores and posting of accumulations in gathering programming.
· Reconcile Commissions with the Banks and Prepare Invoices for banks and business customers.
· Daily/Periodical refreshing maturing of the records Receivables/Payables and furthermore observing the cycle.
· Update records for Fixed Assets and all other budgetary reports as fundamental.
. Overseen debt claims forms including installments, audit, examination and development.
. Help amid organization reviews and for all consistence.
. Stock Management process.
. Administrator related experience favored.
. Some other help required by Head of Department
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress