Applications are invited for the following posts
Requires Tender Manager at their Head Office in Dammam to oversee and manage Tenders from ARAMCO, SABIC, Ministries and Government Institution, particularly for construction, industrial and oilfield equipment
• Perform an initial review of the invitation of Tender (ITT) documents to establish the scope of
work, the Tender schedule and the composition of the Tender team and establish big strategy to maximize probability of success.
• Familiar with Tendering process of companies like ARAMCO, SABIC, SWCC and Government
• Plan Tender review and submittal deadline.
• Adept in clarification, tender submittal, post submittal clarification etc.
• Experience in negotiating with manufacturer in coordination with Commercial Department.
• Identify opportunities and work with end users from early stage to incorporate specification
and technical details for equipment under Boodai / Saudi product portfolio.
• Generate Sales / Revenue target.
Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Engineering.
• Working knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry with minimum 5 years’ experience of construction /
• Must be bilingual with good written and communication skills in English and Arabic.
• Experience in tendering environment and understanding of commercial and technical terms and
conditions used in bid documents.
• Saudi National is preferable.
Interested Qualified candidate please submit your