Mc Donalds is world’s leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. All McDonald’s restaurants in the UAE are 100% locally owned and operated. All business decisions are locally made and revenues are reinvested in the local economy. Emirates Fast Food Co., the owner and operator of McDonald’s restaurants in the UAE is proud to serve the UAE some of its favorite food since 1994. Along the way, we’ve managed to grow with a region we have become part of. We strive to serve safe, high quality products to all our customers across our restaurants in the UAE. McDonald’s UAE today has more than 160 restaurants and over 4000 employees to serve customers. McDonald’s UAE is committed to the quality of the products it serves at each restaurant and also maintains an active social responsibility agenda. It has been an enriching journey which has allowed us to form a strong bond with the community. McDonald’s has become a household name in the UAE and an active member in the society through various initiatives. We have our hearts set on continuing to offer our patrons in a simple, easy and fun way to enjoy the food they love, while further entrenching ourselves within the social fabric of the country
About consultancy :
Anshaj Travels is a professionally managed Recruitment Organization with over 24 years of specialized experience in providing manpower to various companies. Established in the year 1989 and since then we have been pioneering in Recruitment of Manpower globally. Our team consists of highly educated young men with extensive expertise in Human Resource Management.
Vacancies available :LARGE NUMBER OF VACANCIES
Interview Date : 21,22,23 Nov 2017 at Calicut
Qualifications & Eligibity:
· SSLC Pass or above
· Min 10th Pass
· Hands-on experience in food industry (hotels / restaurants / catering company) preferred
· Flexible working attitude – crew members work in all areas of restaurant including cleaning, serving, cashiering, cooking, frying, stock taking, stock receiving, garbage disposal etc etc.
· In case the candidate is not from hotel / restaurant industry, he should be willing & ready to work in the above listed areas of the restaurant.
· Candidates should be physically fit to perform the job
· Min. 0.5-1 year experience in hotels / restaurants / catering company (Fresher’s / Hotel Management pass outs can also apply).
· Min HSC Pass or Hotel Management course
· Must have min 1 year experience as Barista / Coffee maker
· Should have Good Knowledge To prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, coffee blends, Teas, preparation, and product freshness.
· Should have knowledge of coffee machines & grinders.
· Must be ready to clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
· Good Communication skills & personality
Candidates must have Good English skills (read, write & speak)
Pleasant personality & smart looking
Valid Passport (Valid for MIN 2 years)
No stained / broken teeth / facial scars etc
Candidates should NOT have any tattoos
Salary & Benefits:
Service Crew: Salary: 1200 AED (1050+150)
Barista : Salary: 1450 AED (1300+150)
2 Meals per shift (On Duty Meal)
Return Ticket to home country (after every 2 years of service)
· SELF BIODATA
· PHOTO-3 No’s(white background)
· Original Passport
· Colour copy of Passport
· SSLC certificate copy
· Copy of other Qualification/Exp certificates if any
How to apply :
ANSHAJ TRAVELS,1ST FLOOR,PK COMPLEX,CHEROOTY ROAD,CALICUT,KERALA
Land mark: Near Tagore Hall.
Manpower Recruiting Agents
Approved by Govt. of India, Ministry of External Affairs
Licence No : B-0462/KER/PER/1000+/5/7985/2007
First Floor, P.K. Commercial Complex,
Cherootty Road, Calicut, Pin-673032
SKYPE ID – anshajtravels