McDermott is a world class EPCI organization servicing the Oil & Gas sector globally. Services include Engineering, Procurement, Construction and
Installation of offshore platforms & facilities and sub-sea pipelines. The company’s regional offices, engineering, fabrication and marine operations are based in Dubai, UAE and Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
McDermott offers challenging Projects, Regional Presence, World of Experience.
Invitation to qualified & experienced professionals in the Oil & Gas sector for Open Day Walk in-Interviews
QUALITY & HSES (Health, Safety, Environment, Security)
• PROJECT QUALITY MANAGER (Exp: 15+ years)
• QUALITY OPERATIONS MANAGER (Exp: 12+ years)
• SENIOR QC INSPECTORS (Mech./Elect./Fab Yard) (Exp: 8+ years)
• QC INSPECTORS (Welding) (Exp: 5+ years)
• QC INSPECTORS (Material Receiving / Painting / Electrical) (Exp: 5+ years)
• NDT LEVEL III – (Sr. Principal Inspection Tech (Sr. NDT)) (Exp: 10+ years)
• NDT MULTI DISCIPLINE (Exp: 5+ years) Incl. PAUT
• CERTIFICATION CLERKS (Exp: 3+ years)
HSE & SECURITY POSITIONS:
• PROJECT HSES MANAGERS (On & Offshore Construction) (Exp: 15+ years)
• PROJECT HSES COORDINATORS (On & Offshore) (Exp: 10+ years)
• SENIOR HSES ADVISORS (Fabrication & Construction) (Exp: 10+ years)
• SAFETY ADVISORS (Exp: 5+ years)
• SAFETY OFFICERS (Exp: 5+ years)
VENDOR INSPECTORS FOR VARIOUS COMMODITIES:
8+ years (with respective Aramco Qualification QM number)
• CRANE (QM 25)
• PUMP (QM 26)
• ROTARY EQUIPMENT COMPRESSOR (QM 27)
• PRESSURE VESSEL (QM 30)
• REMOTE TERMINAL UNIT (QM 49)
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION
• ELECTRICAL – GENERAL (QM 01)
• INSTRUMENTATION – GENERAL (QM 02)
• TRANSFORMERS (QM 16)
• CABLES (QM 17)
• SWITCH GEAR (QM 20)
• GERATOR & MOTOR (QM 21)
• COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (QM 23)
• Vendor Inspectors are required to travel across Europe / Saudi Arabia / UK / Far East
• Vendor Inspector with multiple qualifications are preferred.
• Education: Engineering Graduates with BS Degree.
• For Inspector role, candidates must possess working knowledge on Saudi Aramco standards with minimum CSWIP 3.1 Certified Welding Inspector, or AWS CWI. 5 to 8 years experience in Materials, Welding, Inspection and Vendor Inspection.
• Experience in Offshore Oil and Gas projects with exposure to Fabrication and Construction of Topsides, Jackets, Pipelines and Well heads will be added advantage. Incumbents with experience of working with Aramco Projects having SAP number will be given priority.
Walk In-Interview Schedule
Date: Wed. & Thur. / 9th & 10th Mar. 2016
Venue & Location:
Sumou Tower, Ground Floor, Prince Turki St., Al
Khobar, KSA (Near Corniche Rd.)
Timing: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Please bring the following documents along with you during the walk-in interview: Resume, Highest Degree/Diploma, All Technical Competency and
experience certificates, passport copy, and two photographs. Simultaneously, you may log on to:
Website: www.mcdermott.com – For more information
And send your CV to:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org