Job Position –
1. MEP DRAFTSMAN – (4 Nos.)
2. Senior Electrical Engineer (2 Nos.)
3. Senior Mechanical Engineer (2 Nos.)
4. Mechanical Site Engineer (2 Nos.)
5. Electrical Site Engineer (2 Nos.)
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 16th Dec, 2017
Salary – Attractive Salary
Education Level- Not Specified
Job source – Gulf News
Job Description :-
A MEP Contracting Company is direly employing the accompanying staff:
◆ Senior Electrical Engineer (2 Nos.)
Senior Mechanical Engineer (2 Nos.)
The perfect competitors ought to have BE/BSc degree in Engineering, with 5-10 years involvement in MEP contracting organizations in the Gulf nations.
◆ Electrical Site Engineer (2 Nos.)
Mechanical Site Engineer (2 Nos.)
The perfect applicants ought to have BE/BSc degree in Engineering, with 3-5 years involvement in MEP contracting organizations in the Gulf nations.
◆ MEP Draftsman (4 Nos.)
The perfect hopefuls ought to have 5-7 years involvement in AutoCAD drafting in MEP contracting organizations in the Gulf nations. We lean toward applicants who can JOIN IMMEDIATELY.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Job responsibilities –
• Planning of shop illustrations for Mechanical Services according to the required norms and necessities.
• Arrangement of Co-appointment, Builders work and RCP Drawings as for Architectural, Structural and Interior Layout illustrations.
• Checking and accommodating that the warmth loads is online with the outline computation and Local Authority necessity.
• Readiness of shop/area detail, as-assembled illustrations, MEP Co-appointment, MEP developers work and composite illustrations.
• Planning of chilled water and ventilation schematic illustrations, pipe format from configuration drawing, applied portrayals and building guidelines.
• Plan gathering and detail illustrations on the premise of the data and guideline gave.
• Makes important figurings for drawing advancement.
• Gets ready and helps with drawing amendments are required.
• Plans As-assembled illustrations in the recommended PC sheet given by the Client/Consultant and aid Project Close-Outs.
• Keeps up learning of Company norms and consolidate these into building plan.
• Performs different obligations and duties as might be appointed every once in a while.
• Information of various HVAC hardware s as far as working, warming ventilation and aerating and cooling plan and pipe measure determination from wind stream information.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress