Thus in 1974, M.E.S Qatar started the M. E. S Indian School of Doha, to rejuvenate the existing education system. The school, recognized by the Ministry of Education, State of Qatar and affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, is one of the premier educational institutions in the Gulf. The school has attained unparalleled status and stability in Doha with its own campus. It is gratifying to note that the school stands as a symbol of excellence, fulfilling the dreams of its founding fathers.
1. TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED TEACHERS
To teach Kindergarten, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Sr. Secondary classes for all subjects
• Graduate/Post Graduate in the relevant subject with B.Ed. Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in CBSE school.
• Kindergarten teachers should be Montessori trained with 3 year of teaching experience.
• Computer Savvy (MS Office)
2. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE SECRETARY
• Graduate with Minimum 3 years’ experience as Office Secretary
3. SAFETY OFFICER
• Degree/Diploma in Fire & Safety with minimum three years of experience in the same capacity
Applications super scribing the post/subject applied for on the envelope, be addressed to the: General Secretary, M.E.S. Indian School, P.O. Box 47666, Doha, Qatar or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short listed candidates only will be called for interview.
Candidates once interviewed need not apply. M.E.S INDIAN SCHOOL, DOHA-QATAR
Post Updated : 24-April-2016