Gulf Steel Works (GSW) is a significant strategic business unit and one of the leading Steel fabricators of PROCESS EQUIPMENT & HEAVY STEEL STRUCTURE for the hydrocarbon processing industries (oil, gas & petrochemicals), Fertilizers, Process Chemical and primary utilities (Power generation & water desalination)
GSW is located in Jubail Industrial City (KSA) on a total area of 147,400 sq. meters with a covered area of 30,860 sq. meters.
– Structural Steel Division
1. Minimum 5 years of experience in a modern steel fabrication facility as a Project Engineer or similar.
2. Good English communication skills – Oral & Written
3. Computer literate.
4. Responsible to prepare Monthly Production Reports, ensure shop loading and in time project deliveries.
5. Able to meet with client to discuss schedules and ensure customer satisfaction.
Please email your CV to below address:
Post Updated : 2-April-2016