The Ready Mix interests grew in 1988 through a Joint Venture with a UK based company Steetley Plc. Qanbar Steetley continues to trade today with the French JV partner Lafarge in Dammam, Hofuf and Jeddah. Abdulrazzak Qanbar Al Ansari & Sons continued to expand its own ready mix operations opening plants in Dammam, Al Khobar and Riyadh in the 1990s.
Based at the Company’s Jubail Office, Qanbar Ready Mix seek applicants for the above position
Duties include but not limited to:
• Coordinating sales activities including project identification, performance, and sales reporting.
• Assisting customers in obtaining information and improving customer relations.
• Preparing quotations, submitting QC, Environmental and Health and Safety documents.
• Producing key driver statistics to be used in the preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
• Liaising with the sales team to create accurate and efficient information flow.
• Maintain sales and product tracking systems.
• Reporting to Sales Manager and working closely with the sales team, the successful applicant will be self-motivated with a sales background preferably in Construction Materials and be able to communicate in both Arabic and English.
• Preference will be given to Saudi Nationals, other applicants must hold Transferable Iqama
Salary and Benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience
Please email your applications including CV, recent photograph and a covering letter explaining your reason for applying for this position to:
The Sales Manager