Applications are invited for the following posts
SALES MANAGER – CADILLAC
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales success of the dealership by effectively managing the staff, planning and developing short and long
team goals, and meeting the objectives set by upper management
• Manage, hire and train sales staff.
• Professional management style that sets the example for enthusiasm, productivity, accountability and desire to develop personnel.
• Maintain excellent customer satisfaction scores.
• Formulate marketing / advertising plans.
• Manage departmental expenses efficiency.
• Complete all manufacturer required training.
• Sales management experience (luxury brand experience a plus).
• Proven successful history of auto dealership sales management.
• Strong closing, coaching & training skills.
• Strong ability to follow processes.
• Familiarity with digital environment.
• Steady work and performance history.
• Must be a strong closer and self starter.
• Outgoing personality with experience at developing relationships.
• Professional appearance, strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Excellent understanding of luxury cars culture.
• Education: B.Sc.
• Experience: Minimum 3 years as a sales manager.
• Previous experience in MENA is an advantage.
Interested candidates should send detailed CVs to:
Or Email: email@example.com
Only online applications will be reviewed