Job Position – Store Keeper
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 10th Dec, 2017
Salary – Not Specified
Job source – Gulf News
Job Description :-
Urgently required Storekeeper with relevant experience. Interested candidates send cv below email id.
Job responsibilities –
• Facilitate the treatment of cargo, the development of gear, and essential minor repairs.
• Turn stock and arrange the transfer of surpluses.
• Guarantee satisfactory record keeping and deal with all documentation to affirm appropriate stock levels and keep up stock control.
• Look after receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
• Exercise general control over all exercises in Stores DepartmentEnsure safe keeping both as to quality and amount of materials. Keep the store very much organized Keep the records of the supplies.Maintenance of Tools Getting the repair improved the situation the sameChecking the provisions from time to time.Record the number and the sorts of supplies.Distribute the supply in its assigned areas.Securing the status of each supply.Checking conceivable harms or scratches.Place things in a privilege area.Prepare Reports on Weekly Monthly premise and present the reports to the administration.
• Look after receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
• Get, empty, and hold supplies
• Perform other stock-related obligations, including returning, pressing, valuing, and naming supplies
• Investigate conveyances for harm or errors and report those to representing repayments and record keeping
• Turn stock and facilitate the transfer of surpluses
• Guarantee satisfactory record keeping and deal with all documentation to affirm legitimate stock levels and keep up stock control.
• Check stock records for precision.
• Gather gives an account of different parts of changes underway or stock.
• Keep records of things dispatched, got, or exchanged to another area.
• Discover, sort, or move merchandise between various parts of the business.
• Keeping up stock of provisions on a month to month premise.
• Enter information into stock records.
• Perform other stock-related obligations, including returning, pressing, estimating, and marking supplies.
• Examine conveyances for harm or inconsistencies and report those to representing repayments and record keeping.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress