In December 2009, Tatweer Petroleum assumed responsibility for the stewardship and redevelopment of the Bahrain Field. The Company’s primary goal is to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Tatweer Petroleum brings together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Bahrain Field Redevelopment Project is a joint venture between Bahrain’s Oil and Gas Holding Company (nogaholding), United States- based Occidental Petroleum Corporation, and Mubadala Petroleum from the UAE. This project was officially decreed in law by Royal Decree number 24 on 21 June 2009, entitled ‘The Development and Production Sharing Agreement (DPSA)’ between the joint venture partners.
Associate II – Business Applications
Provides first and second line of support and troubleshoots Tatweer Business Applications using appropriate analysis skills, according to specifications and/or user requirements.
· Keeps the Business Applications aligned with the corporate standards and maintains the relationship with the vendors to provide the required support and training to meet Tatweer requirements and improves the productivity of the end-users.
· Plans and coordinates individual projects to ensure that they are appropriately prioritized and completed to the agreed timescales and standards.
· Guides, trains, and mentors others in supporting the Business Applications standards, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient use of the systems by the Tatweer professionals.
For More : Click Here
The effective supervision of all Tatweer Field Safety and G4S security staff.
· Conduct supervision of shift handovers and written logs in order to improve shift performance.
· Report improvement opportunities / highlight security issues at all Tatweer Petroleum facilities.
· Ensure consistency of staff performance, appearance & discipline at all posts and mobile patrols.
· Supervise the return and integrity of all radio equipment, GPS, company cell phones and vehicles.
· Perform routine inspection parades for all Field Safety and G4S Security staff.
For More : Click Here