Trafalgar is an internationally recognized luxury retailer with 14 specialized boutiques in Kuwait and over 40 years of operating expertise. From its humble beginnings in 1972, Trafalgar continues to build in popularity as it provides its loyal customers the best in fine jewellery, watches and couture.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing the projects of opening new boutiques in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or any other country. The
Project Manager will build and manage project life cycles. He must be extremely organized to ensure all deadlines are met based on the agreed plan.
– Managing the project of opening new boutiques in any country.
– In-charge of all feasibility studies, ensure locations…etc.
-Assist in establishing the company in any new location.
– Maintaining accountability for project results.
– Clearly communicating expectations top management.
– Resolving any issues and overcoming obstacles throughout a project’s life cycle.
– Tracking and reporting on project milestones, and providing reports of project status, outstanding risks and issues, and key chances in scope or schedule to top management.
– Adapting project methodology based on projects conditions and circumstances.
– Effectively managing project scope by ensuring any changes are documented and approved.
– Developing tools and best practices for project management and execution.
Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss
statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures
-Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
– Provide assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports.
– Receive and record invoices and arrange payment.
– Prepare and send invoices to debtors.
– Prepare financial statements and debtors’ listings.
– Prepare reconciliations of accounts.
– Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
– Resolve accounting discrepancies.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience.
– Transferable residency.
– Very good communication skills.