India’s diplomatic mission was first set up in Jeddah in 1948, initially as a Consulate, then as a Consulate General, a Legation, and from 1957 as a full-fledged Embassy. At that time, diplomatic missions were in Jeddah where the Foreign Office was located, while the King and the other Ministers were based in the Capital City of Riyadh. In the early 1980s, diplomatic missions shifted to Riyadh. Accordingly, in October 1985, the Indian Embassy moved from Jeddah to Riyadh.
TRANSLATOR – 1 No.
In the scale of 5400 – 160 – 7800 – 235 – 10150 – 305 – 13200. The applicant who is in a position to join this Embassy within one month after selection
may apply within 10 days of the publication of this advertisement
• Hold Bachelor Degree in Arabic & English Literature (preferably MA in Arabic).
• Be able to translate from Arabic to English and vice versa.
• Have a good command on written Arabic & English.
• Good computer skills in Arabic & English.
• Working experience of minimum 3 years as English-Arabic Translator.
Applicants may send their CVs along with copy of documents / degree to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /
Or P.O. Box No. 94387, Riyadh – 11693