Job Position –
2. Marketing Executive
3. Receptionist and Data Entry Operator
4. Web Designer / Developer
5. Graphic Designer
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 8th Nov, 2017
Salary – Not Specified
Job source – Gulf News
Job Description :-
Required above candidates for a leading company in abudhabi.
Receptionist data entry – female only
All candidates must have 2+ years of experience in same field and knowledge of arabic.
Job responsibilities –
• Recording and investigation of incomes and costs in bookkeeping framework.
• Planning of the vouchers on everyday schedule and acquire essential endorsements .
• Compromise of General Ledger accounts in bookkeeping framework.
• Planning of Trade Finance related archives for the managing an account exchanges.
• Records Payable exchanges and compromises of records
• Take after the approaches, methods and controls identifying with recording/coordinating and favoring of merchandise solicitations.
• Take after the arrangements, techniques and controls identifying with affirming of RTV to merchandise providers.
• Check the fulfillment of all documentation gave by archive controller/bookkeeping work area control.
• Take after the arrangements, courses of events and controls to book solicitations for Non-merchandise providers with most extreme precision.
- Get ready compromise for alloted providers, cargo forwarders, traditions, with the required supportingdocumentation and submit to Senior/Chief Accountant
• Hold fast to the compromise plan for every single doled out provider or organizations all things considered.
• Raise every accommodating thing according to the heightening network.
• In charge of giving all supporting documentation required to handling any installment for relegated providers.
• Accept accountability for protection claims for lost and harmed products for appointed providers.
• In charge of distribution of all prepayments made to doled out providers.
• In charge of taking a shot at AP maturing especially things/providers which are past due.
• Takes part in month-end and book conclusion systems and give doled out reports to senior/boss bookkeeper.
• Take part and bolster the usage and upkeep of the Oracle ERP.
- Give help with guaranteeing the work and due dates of kindred colleagues is finished amid times of leave as coordinated by the Senior and Chief Accountant – Non-Allied Goods P2P.
• Fitting coordination and correspondence with the important clients, providers and Sales staff to guarantee exactness of data.
• Exact approvals of exchanges to the ERP framework
• Guarantee budgetary records are kept up including appropriate review trail .
• Helping the Finance Manager for bank Facility reestablishments.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress
SEND NOW & Share with fb and Whatsapp by Clicking Below icon