Job Position –
1. Plant Batcher – 1 No.
2. Plant Technician – 1 No.
3. Heavy Duty Vehicle Mechanic – 1 No.
4. Ready-mix Truck Driver – 10 Nos.
5. Ready-mix Pump Operator – 1 No.
6. Helper – 10 Nos.
7. Accounts & Admin Executive -1 No.
8. Shovel Operator – 1 No.
9. Electrician – 1 No.
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 12th Dec, 2017
Salary – Good package
Job source – Gulf News
One of the main precast prepared blend plants in the Northern Emirates has opportunities for the accompanying positions. Involvement in a comparative field will be an additional preferred standpoint. Competitors on transferable visa favored.
Job responsibilities –
• Post and process diary sections to guarantee all business exchanges are recorded
• Update records of sales and issue solicitations
• Update creditor liabilities and perform compromises
• Provide initiative to the Board’s Finance and Accounting procedure, to upgrade the organization’s money related execution and vital position.
• Take general control of the organization’s bookkeeping capacity
• Contribute completely to the improvement of organization procedure over all zones of the business, testing presumptions and basic leadership as suitable and giving money related investigation and direction on all exercises, plans, targets and business drivers.
• Ensure that organization monetary frameworks are hearty, agreeable and bolster current exercises and future development.
• Lead and create fund groups.
• Work with senior groups to develop the business, detailing procedures and plans.
• Ensure corporate planning forms are done and explored.
• Take extreme obligation regarding the organization money administration approaches.
• Establish an abnormal state of believability and oversee solid working associations with outer gatherings including clients and counsels.
• Assist in the handling of monetary records, pay explanations and other money related proclamations as per lawful and friends bookkeeping and budgetary rules
• Assist with exploring of costs, finance records and so on as alloted
• Update budgetary information in databases to guarantee that data will be exact and quickly accessible when required
• Prepare and submit week after week/month to month reports
• Assist budgetary controller in the planning of month to month/yearly closings
• Assist Accounting associate with other bookkeeping ventures
• Minimum Proven understanding of two years as an Assistant bookkeeper.
• Excellent arranging capacities.
• Great scrupulousness.
• Good with numbers and figures and a scientific keenness.
• Good comprehension of bookkeeping and budgetary detailing standards and practices.
• Excellent information of MS Office and recognition with Tally ERP programming.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress